High Integrity Pressure Protection System
Severn Glocon Group’s integrated HIPPS for oil and gas installations set a new standard in safety, performance, assembly and testing.
Suitable for topside and subsea applications, benefits include
• Reduced environmental impact of pressure release burn off valves
• Reduced potential economic impact arising from a lack of containment
• Reduction in the catastrophic effect of a lack of containment to both people and the environment
• Significant reduction in process risk, enabling development of higher pressure / flow rate fields
• Economic tie-back of high pressure marginal fields to existing pipeline infrastructure and topsides
Severn Glocon Group’s integrated HIPPS provide a dual electronic and mechanical redundancy solution. They are designed and built in accordance with relevant safety instrumented systems (SIS) standards.
LB Bentley pioneered small bore subsea valves incorporating metal-to-metal sealing in the 1980s.