Severn Glocon Australia
Severn Glocon Australia is strategically located to serve the country’s burgeoning oil and gas industry.
In recent years we have secured important, technically challenging valve supply contracts for the Gorgon and Ichthys LNG processing plants. Severn Glocon Australia is geared up to receive these valves and oversee their commissioning to ensure glitch-free start up.
New projects are the cornerstone of Severn Glocon Australia’s business. However, the Group’s established plant expertise is also being channelled into the region in readiness for a surge in activity associated with installed valves on the North West Shelf.
• Servicing for control valves up to 20 inches bore class 600#
• Local assembly and testing of control valves
• Extensive stocks of API approved gate, globe, check and ball valves
• Assembly and actuation for ball valves up to 14 inches bore class 1500#
• Assembly and actuation for butterfly valves up to 30 inches bore
• Mobile equipment for onsite valve repair and servicing